EFIS WIRE HARNESS  COLOR CODE

N930RV

OK, I give up.   I just can't see to find the color coding of wires furnished with the EFIS wiring harness.  The install manual shows function vs pin-out but not color of wires.  The installation manual for the D120 EMS includes wire colors.  Where do I find wire color map for D100 EFIS???
 :-/
Bill

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Re: EFIS WIRE HARNESS COLOR CODE

Bill,
We shipped a few sets of the wiring harnesses without the wiring diagram by accident. The diagram usually comes in the bag with the harness.

We sent the diagram to your email address.

innovair

we have got exactly the same probleme with at least three EFIS harness : we do not have the wiring diagrams. (In fact in one of the harness, there was a paper from "stein air" but the colors of the wire do not correspond : for example , concerning the DB9, we have got four wires (red,black, green white) whereas on the paper these wires should be white/orange, white/blue, white/green, white).

If you could send us a diagram or put it on your website

Innov air

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member

Here is the color coding for that version of the harness. A few of them got out without this paper included.

The next version of our installation guides, by the way, will be updated to reflect all of the different harness colors.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member

Please note- this wiring diagram is only for people that did not get the wiring diagram with their harness. If you did get the wiring diagram, you need to use that one as the colors may be different.

innovair

Thank you for the color coding, it is what we were looking for.

Moreover, we have just received two more D100 and their harness and everything is OK : the wiring diagram are included.