egt, cht intermittent

fkyser

I have the Dynon Skyview system on my RV7A.  I am running P-Mags on both sides.  When I do a mag check, and turn my key to my left mag, the egt, cht graph gets red x's on the right and left side.  If I reduce the rpm to below 1200 it stops.  I have talked to Mike at Dynon, and returned my EMS-220 and they put new circuit boards in it but it did not fix the problem.  I have checked and made sure that no high voltage, or spark plug wires are close or bundled into the egt/cht leads.  Can someone please help.  Any tech advise would be appreciated. 

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Please follow up with Mike in Tech Support to report that the issue is continuing.

I have the Dynon Skyview system on my RV7A.  I am running P-Mags on both sides.  When I do a mag check, and turn my key to my left mag, the egt, cht graph gets red x's on the right and left side.  If I reduce the rpm to below 1200 it stops.  I have talked to Mike at Dynon, and returned my EMS-220 and they put new circuit boards in it but it did not fix the problem.  I have checked and made sure that no high voltage, or spark plug wires are close or bundled into the egt/cht leads.  Can someone please help.  Any tech advise would be appreciated.