Engine Band Display Lost

geshenroder

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get the bottom band engine display (HDX) to show all the way across the bottom of the screen. On start-up it places it there, but when I go to set the transponder code or look at info on the right side, I loose the 1/2 right side of the engine display, worst part is I can't get it restored unless I reboot. Any ideas?

Corefile

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get the bottom band engine display (HDX) to show all the way across the bottom of the screen. On start-up it places it there, but when I go to set the transponder code or look at info on the right side, I loose the 1/2 right side of the engine display, worst part is I can't get it restored unless I reboot. Any ideas?
I thought that was normal behavior - do you mean once you close the transponder code window or an info menu and you are either full screen or the right half is the map, that your bottom engine band is still only showing half the screen. It’s normal for it to be covered when you are using the menus, but once that is closed it should be fully visible across the bottom

geshenroder

I should have taken a picture, but the right side of the band below the MFD display is doesn't come back on. It only shows the left half under the PFD side.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
The map has a little icon that makes it "full page" or not in the upper left. It could be that.