first day system shut down

joss

Hi.. i proudly received the EFIS 10 a several days ago and i asked the dealer to install it into the brand new light aircraft i was waiting for months..
Yesterday i went there and the panel was looking great with the new EFIS in the center and this makes sense with the big samout of money all this represent.

At the frist two flights everithing was ok..
This mnorning i went there to receive the plane and fly it home and the EFIS didnt started the screen is black and i do not kno what happenned considering the power arrives to it...

Some suggestion ????????????????????

BobbyHargrave

Bob & Ed flying to SnF05
Mine failed inflight with <15 hours time in service. Awaiting info from Dynon why mine failed. Does not give you much confidence in the thing does it.
Bob Hargrave

G

Gerry Holland(Guest)

Mine failed inflight with <15 hours time in service.  Awaiting info from Dynon why mine failed.  Does not give you much confidence in the thing does it.
Bob Hargrave

Bob

It doesn't work. Have you now found out why? A little premature to snipe at the product dont you think. What confidence do you mean?

Regards

Gerry

B

Bobby Hargrave(Guest)

Gerry:

con-fi-dence: noun 1. Reliance or trust. 2. A trusting relationship. 3. A feeling of self-assurance. *SYNS: BELIEF, FAITH, RELIANCE, TRUST.

My RC Allen electric a/g has 750 hours TIS and has not failed once!
I replaced it with Dynon D10A.
Dynon D10A logged 10.67 hours before processor failed during flight.

10.67 hours TBF seems a bit "premature" to me!

Crazy Bob