Fuel at destination

TJRV8

Thanks
I asked about this feature several years ago. Any update? My original post is below

The "Fuel at Waypoint" info item is useful but I would also like to have a "Fuel at Destination". I can calculate it now with the available information, but it would be nice to have a direct readout. As long as a flight plan is entered and active all the required information should be available

Thanks

skyview_user

I love TopMeteo
+1

Even if it's based on actual wind only it is much more useful for me than fuel at waypoint

Downunder

I love flying!
To add to this a bit, I'd like to see the ability to put in a reserve amount of fuel.
It would be INCLUDED in total fuel but the "time left" would become "time to reserve" and " distance left" would become "distance to reserve".

preid

+1

Even if it's based on actual wind only it is much more useful for me than fuel at waypoint

Agree- replace waypoint with Destination- involves making multiple flight plans for flights that include fuel stopoff but of far more value than waypoint.

airguy

+1 for changing it to destination. I've been doing a work-around to accomplish the same goal, would be nice if it was directly calculated.

Dynon - note here that nobody has asked for an ADDITIONAL line of data - we don't necessarily want or need both fuel at waypoint and fuel at destination. Just change the current waypoint to destination, no more panel space needed on the screen.

Especially when flying IFR with a lot of waypoints on a flight plan, and DP/STAR usage, the fuel at waypoint is pretty much pointless.