How to set up Flap indicator d-180

kboyd59

I am interested in seeing how some of you have set up your system to make your flap indicator work on the D-180 I have the Ray allen slide acuator but I have just not been able to figure out how to set it up. If there are builder web sites that show in detail how they handled this part of their build it would be appreciated. My body passed inspection last week, and my RV9A paseed inspection yesterday, I have to get a few hours on my license  and some minor things buttoned up on the plane and it should be up in the air in the near future. Thanks in advance for any help.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
KB:

We try to explain it in our FlightDEK-D180 Installation Guide - Page 6-7 in Flaps Calibration. If you'd like more realtime assistance, feel free to call our Tech Support group at 425-402-0433. Like most of us in the US, we have the day off on Friday for the 4th of July holiday.

I am interested in seeing how some of you have set up your system to make your flap indicator work on the D-180 I have the Ray allen slide acuator but I have just not been able to figure out how to set it up. If there are builder web sites that show in detail how they handled this part of their build it would be appreciated. My body passed inspection last week, and my RV9A paseed inspection yesterday, I have to get a few hours on my license  and some minor things buttoned up on the plane and it should be up in the air in the near future. Thanks in advance for any help.