Incompatible Software Version?

Mazerbase

Tried to update my HDX 800 today with the software update released yesterday. I've used Dynon for over 10 years so I have some idea how to do the updates. Today, I the Dynon SV had the above error message. I confirmed I was using the right software (Dynon HDX 800 with serial number >31000, redownloaded the software update and received the same message. Anyone else with the same problem? More importantly, anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? Thanks.

Incompatible.jpg

Rhino

Try loading the system files individually, Method 2 on the downloads page. There are actually two different files for the HDX800 there, depending on the original ship date of the system.

Mazerbase

And, as I mentioned, I checked the serial number and used the correct download but I will try to load the files seperately.

Mazerbase

Well, since I only have the one EFIS (HDX800), I'm not mixing models. And, that is only if you are running different software versions (which would be happening now because I don't think the Classic isn't being updated).

Rhino

And, as I mentioned, I checked the serial number and used the correct download but I will try to load the files seperately.
Yep. I saw that. I have no idea why, but the different upgrade files go by ship date rather than serial number. Maybe that corresponds to the serial number. I don't know. But I figured it at least wouldn't hurt to try.