Knob panel unserviceable?

Sukhoi64

I love flying!
Hello
I have a dual screens skyview system with autopilot installed on pitch and roll axes. The autopilot worked very well the last 25 hours and now I'm faced with a problem regarding the knob panel: the buttons do not move any bugs neither HDG or ALT etc...
I performed detection and Network update without success. AP knob panel remain not detected by system, red light located in the back remained off.
I friend of mine has same dynon equipment fitted in his plane. We decided to move my knob panel to his plane. Despite network update the knob panel remains also not detected on his plane.

1/ Would you have another idea to bring back to life my knob panel?
2/ In order to use AP with a inoperative knob panel, I tried to move bugs with screen's joysticks and unfortunately joysticks are not able to display AP bugs.... Is there a menu to activate bug control via joysticks?

Many thanks in advance for good tips and advices.

maartenversteeg

I love flying!
pushing the joystick will only show the enabled bugs as far as I remember, I think there is another menu where you can enable the bugs that you want to display

RV8JD

Maybe this will help, from the SkyView Classic/Touch User Guide. Some of the bugs need to be toggled 'ON':

i-7cmhBxM-X2.jpg

Sukhoi64

I love flying!
Maybe this will help, from the SkyView Classic/Touch User Guide. Some of the bugs need to be toggled 'ON':

i-7cmhBxM-X2.jpg
Many thanks for your reply! I think It could be the solution. I will test that tomorrow morning

Sukhoi64

I love flying!
RV8JD, many thanks for pointed the right procedure. Bugs are now displayed by joystick.