Map Display

mrdaud

I had made a comment on the general discussion page a few days ago about Map fonts. I have a 7" screen in my center stack that I primarily use for the Map display. It is just far enough away that it is difficult to read airport data, and more of importantly, traffic data. I have to lean forward to read the data, which is a pain in the rear due to shoulder belts. I asked if the font was adjustable, and the response from Dynon was "not at this time". The answer suggests that it might be possible in future software versions. I would like to suggest that a user be able to adjust the font size for better visualization.

W

William_Ince

I had made a comment on the general discussion page a few days ago about Map fonts.  I have a 7" screen in my center stack that I primarily use for the Map display.  It is just far enough away that it is difficult to read airport data, and more of importantly, traffic data.  I have to lean forward to read the data, which is a pain in the rear due to shoulder belts.  I asked if the font was adjustable, and the response from Dynon was "not at this time".  The answer suggests that it might be possible in future software versions.  I would like to suggest that a user be able to adjust the font size for better visualization.
I second this suggestion. Some of us stuggle to see small characters on the 7" displays.
Would like to be able to "size" the font and select a more contrasting color.

As a side note, I would have loved to install the 10" displays, but my instrument panel was too small to accommodate it.