Modest mistake in RV-9 Roll Exploded View?

rfinch

I bought Dynon's Servo Mounting Kit - RV-9 Roll (right wing) 101020-004 and installed it today.  I found what seems to be a modest mistake in the instructions http://www.dynonavionics.com/downloads/Install_Guides/RV9 Roll Kit Instructions.pdf and kit and want to make sure I'm installing it correctly.

On p. 6 (RV 9 Roll Exploded View 01/14/09) the bolt to attach the short servo pushrod assy to the servo arm is given as AN3H-3A (upper right in view), but this should be AN3H-10A, right?

And there is an unmarked bolt in the lower left of the view used to attach the Vans aileron-to-bellcrank pushrod to the bracket.  Unmarked means continue to use Vans bolt, but this is not correct; the Vans bolt, an AN3H-7A, is now too short with the addition of the RV9 Attach Plate.  The bolt now needs to be an AN3H-10A I think.  This isn't supplied, so I used a Vans bolt.

I'm not nit-picking Dynon...rather want to make sure I'm understanding things properly here.  It's too important to depend on just me.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We're fixing the typo on the AN3H-10A, thanks!

Most installations, though, have found that the AN3H-7A bolt is a perfect fit after installation - so the kit contents will remain the same.