Motion Limiting Bracket Hole Lineup

jnmeade

My servo is going to be installed at a 45 degree angle.  The arm will be straight up (45 degrees to the body, of course).  Is there a specific set of holes on the body and bracket that will line up to 45 degrees to the body (0 degrees to the arm) and set the bracket for 100 degrees range of arm motion, or do I have to figure this out on my own?  Surely there is a template of the hole lineups.  I looked for one and couldn't find it.

Attachments

• 20160625_165840_resized.jpg
    20160625_165840_resized.jpg
    693.4 KB · Views: 203

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Because throws and the exact appropriate limits are pretty unique for each airplane, we don't specify the exact orientation. Remember that the limiting bracket should be secondary to your aircraft's normal aircraft stops.

jnmeade

I know you don't specify the exact location. That was not my question. My question was is there a template available so "I" can decide where to install it.
Don't worry too much, I'll probably just skip it and use my aircraft's built-in stops.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Ah, sorry, missed the underlying reason on that. I don't think we have a template for this, but I'll check.