Pitch axis settings

Savannah_flyer

I love flying!
Hi to all. Can someone please explain what is the function of "pull rate" in the pitch settings? Also what is actually effected when "vsi gain" is changed? The autopilot guide is a powerful tool but when you know what each of the settings in the autopilot page actually does, is more helpful in fine tuning the system.

jakej

Have you tried googling "autopilot gain settings"  ?  ;)

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=autopilot+gain+settings&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=f4dUWYfoIcnN8gft_amABg   

Savannah_flyer

I love flying!
Yes, I've tried to google it and found some answers but not what I was actually looking for. I'm trying to understand how the AP works and interacts with every setting alteration. The guides I find are helpful but still they don't explain what each setting actually tell the AP automation, to do or react.

W

William_Ince

. . . "found some answers but not what I was actually looking for. I'm trying to understand how the AP works and interacts with every setting alteration. The guides I find are helpful but still they don't explain what each setting actually tell the AP automation, to do or react."
Concur totally.