Purchasing queue

morrisonxc

Hi,

I am very interested in your Next Generation EFIS, so will actually configure the panel of my airplane (about to enter production at the factory) such as to leave as much space as possible for this equipment.  Hopefully the possibility of changes in size are minimal, so will now use your existing template as a guide for my layout.  

Do you already have a queue in place so that folks can register their desire to purchase the unit once it is made commercially available, and if so, can you please register me in for the 7" version?  

I will be flying for a good while with "premium space" of my panel unoccupied (including no GPS) until the unit is delivered and would hate to find out that when it is commercially available there is such a backlog that it might take months on end before I can actually be served! :p

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Hopefully the possibility of changes in size are minimal, so will now use your existing template as a guide for my layout.

The 10" is obviously a new form factor. The 7" will be a touch bigger than the current D100 series, though we don't have final dimensions. If you add .5" on each side (1" total on width and height) when planning (DON'T CUT ANY HOLES) , that should be enough to accommodate whatever the final dimensions of the nextgen 7" end up being. DO NOT CUT HOLES to any preliminary dimensions!

Do you already have a queue in place so that folks can register their desire to purchase the unit once it is made commercially available, and if so, can you please register me in for the 7" version?

No. We're way too early for pre-orders or any queuing of people. At some point we'd like to have an email contact list that you can self-subscribe to via the website for updates.