RV-10 Pitch Servo

LesS

Is there any information available about installation of a pitch servo in the RV-10? Where to install it? When will a kit be available?

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We're currently looking for a beta tester (maybe you're interested?), followed by a month or so of production ramp-up before it's for sale.

See this thread for information about applying to be a beta tester.

DBRV10

We have taken the generic kit and will make our own mounting frame.

Should be flying mid year so as much as I would volunteer I think we will be too slow!

Can't wait to make this all go!

paul330

Any update on the pitch kit fo rthe RV-10? I want to clos eup my wing and prefer to fit the roll servo first. Since I am overseas, I'd like to order everything in one go.

Your release info states that the servos are a "drop in replacement", presumably for the TruTrak. Would the VANS fitting kit work?

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We're still looking for a beta tester for the RV-10 pitch kit. We have it designed, but until we can test it, it's hard for us to sell it. We need a tester that has a flying plane and is ready to go so we can get both install and in flight data.

The Dynon servos are a mechanically drop in replacement for TT servos. Not sure what the van's fitting kit is, but if it's all you need to install a TT servo, it should be all you need to install a Dynon servo.

DBRV10

I could do you a deal, we could remove the generic kit and our mounting and test the new kit with an AP76 thrown in to test as well! ;)

This is our simple install. Was a couple of months ago and electrical install debris is all over the place but you get the idea I am sure.
4525920200a10904967829l.jpg

DB :)