Servo installation at Tecnam P92

I love flying!
Hi,
I'd like to install original Dynon servos (pitch and roll) for Dynon EFIS D10A in a Tecnam P92. Has anybody pictures of installation of these servos at the fuselage for guidance?
Thanks,
     Lewitzflyer

ponsw33

I love flying!
Lewitzflyer , did you found any information on the tecnam P92 , servo installation.
Im also looking to install roll and pitch servo on the same airplane,

Thanks.
Waldo

davedubb

This is the only picture I have in our data base. As I am not that familiar with the airplane I'm not sure what axis it is controlling but i hope it may help in some way.

Attachments

• Pitch_installation_with_SV42_01.jpg
    Pitch_installation_with_SV42_01.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 550

fabiocala

I love flying!
That photo is mine: Tecnam P92 Echo Super and that was the Pitch Servo. I'm going to post some others photos of my servos.

fabiocala

I love flying!
these are other photos about Pitch Servo.
I have, anyway, a problem with pitch servo: my D10A shows very often a slip with pitch-servo.
The Torque parameter is 100% and the hole used by the bracket is the 'internal' one (that one nearly the servo).
If I'm right, that 'hole' give more torque than Others holes.
Anyway my servo (SV42) slip often......

Attachments

• pitch_2.jpg
    pitch_2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 401

davedubb

Is the plane certified in the Light Sport (LSA) category or is it Experimental Light Sport (ELSA)? I'm trying to find out if you can do work on the aircraft so that we can try another servo like the SV42T Linear Actuator.

fabiocala

I love flying!
My plane is not certified: so, I can install what I want ('ulm/vds' ultralight italian category)

davedubb

Please contact our customer support if you are interested in fixing your slip problems with your pitch servo. You may want to try and install a SV42T servo.

fabiocala

I love flying!
Please, see the Reply #9 on:

http://dynonavionics.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1446036894