servo problem

Rob

Hi,
I have just done our first flight on our Dreamaircraft Tundra (5Hours total now) and I an having a problem with my pitch servo,
I have a Skyview D1000 and a SV 52 servo installed with a direct connection to the arm from the bottom of the tube with the two controls sticks attached this arm has a push rod which goes back about 3 feet to a bellcrank with the two cables to the elevator ,I have attached the servo in line with this push rod which is 2 3/4 inches below the center of the tube with the control sticks on ,I have broken two servo shear screws so far and they only last about 15 minutes into a flight with the A/P on . I have the same size servo connected on the aileron bellcrank in the R/H wing and it seems to working ok except I have the torque set at 100% and it still shows roll slip quiet a lot of the time but it has not done a shear screw.
Any ideas please.
Rob

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Rob:

We'll have to work directly with you via Technical Support to work on your servo issue. Please contact Dynon Avionics Technical Support via email - support AT dynonavionics DOT com.

Please send photos of the installation of this servo - they'll need to be close-in, in focus, to show us enough detail to be able to understand the control surfaces and installation of this servo.

Hi,
I have just done our first flight on our Dreamaircraft  Tundra (5Hours total now) and I an having a problem with my pitch servo,
I have a Skyview D1000 and a SV 52 servo installed with a direct connection to the arm from the bottom of the tube with the two controls sticks attached this arm has a push rod which goes back about 3 feet to a bellcrank with the two cables to the elevator ,I have attached the servo in line with this push rod which is 2 3/4 inches below the center of the tube with the control sticks on ,I have broken two servo shear screws so far and they only last about 15 minutes into a flight with the A/P on . I have the same size servo connected on the aileron bellcrank in the R/H wing and it seems to working ok except I have the torque set at 100% and it still shows roll slip quiet a lot of the time but it has not done a shear screw.
Any ideas please.
Rob