SFG File Mismatch

BlueCH750

Low and Slow
Out of the blue with no files recently updated and multiple flights I started to get the "EMS SFG FILE MISMATCH" caution message. Here are the files from the respective USBs from each 7" Classic. Any insight or advice on how to proceed clearing this up and why this might have happened? Thanks! Dave

jakej

Maybe the solution is easier than you think - did you also update the system with the latest .sfg file ? This is from the software update page, right hand side bottom of page - "There are occasional improvements to sensor characterizations. Unless you are using a custom engine sensor definitions file of your own creation (if you aren't sure, you probably do not have a custom file), you should keep this file up-to-date. Click the link below to download it. This file must be loaded to each SkyView display individually."

HTH, Jake

BlueCH750

Low and Slow
Thanks Jake...downloaded the Aug 15 update to the system and will have a chance to upload tomorrow to my equipment.
Will advise if successful...Cheers!

BlueCH750

Low and Slow
Thanks Jake...downloaded the Aug 15 update to the system and will have a chance to upload tomorrow to my equipment.
Will advise if successful...Cheers!
Updated to each display and restarted both...problem solved!