Skyvew Seminar at Sun-N-Fun

DennisW

I want to commend Kirk and his team for the fine seminar he put on at Sun-N-Fun. The class was informative and very helpful. Both my wife (an ATP and CFII) and I were very impressed and recommend that if you have purchased a Skyview system or are flying one that you take this class. Please don't sign up and not show. It is just rude to "No-Show" without a really good reason. Kirk and his team spent a lot of time and effort to set this up and to provide a professional course for our benefit.

russdent

Couldn't agree more.  I've flown behind Skyview for more than a year and consider myself knowledgeable about its operation and use.  I still walked away with new tips and a better understanding of the system.  It isn't possible to know too much about this vital piece of equipment.

Thanks Kirk.

preid

looks like a great candidate for the new video series Dynon is doing.
Support, if Kirk or Robert aren't doing it already have them do a few small videos on the features.
I agree, there is so much more I could learn from the Skyview that I haven't due to being more focused on flying. There are many who will simply not be able to attend the big shows and they are missing out.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Yes, we will offer the classes at Oshkosh. The format will be a little different. Because of time restriction on the hotel conference room, we will run one class a day in the morning, and then anyone who attended the morning class can come back after lunch for another hour focused on using SkyView under IFR.

The link to sign up is
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/e/241431

We will also be offering class at the factory near Seattle during the Arlington Fly-in, the first part of July.  We'll post the signup for those classes soon. Those classes in our own facilities will be free.