skyview adahrs

lucaperazzolli

Hi,

I'm helping a friend thad had bought two SV-ADAHRS-200 instead of 1x200 and 1x201.

May he use two of them linked or he has to return the product and buy a new 201 ?

thanks for help

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
He can use both just fine. The only restriction is that to use a 201 you must have at least one 200, but you can use as many 200's as you want.

SORINBOCHIS

Re: AP 74 ALT hold

i just tuke back my Dynamic wt 9 in flight from the factory were they instaled the AP 74 ,THEY DID NOT HAD THE CHANCE TO TEST IT IN FLIGHT
when i conect  it first time NAV ,TRK ,HDG is working perfect but the ALT.
The airplane is continuously descending in ALT with the servo giving down inputs to the stick
 when i engage the ALT mode a yellow box with the DN pointig down arrow was displayed because the ALT selected was lower than the present airplane alt.
but i also noticed that if i reduce the engine during flight the AP  is somehow climbing but a little bit and the message is UP with up arrow
than if i accelerate it goes down again but he do not hold the ALT
On the ground i check the servo and it react on ALT HOLD.

Attachments

• Imagine0309.jpg
    Imagine0309.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 142

ploucandco

Hi Sorin,

The up and down with yellow background means that you need to trim up or down. When you see dn, trim down a little bit and wait some seconds. If the dn is not disappearing, continue to trim down progressively.

Opposite direction if up appears. Working super for me till that Dynon makes an autotrim or that they output trim infos so that I can make a small interface to the trim servo :)

Kind regards, Jacques.

SORINBOCHIS

thanks for info
soon as the weather will be good i check
the think i thought it was that DN or UP msg was to inform the pilot of the instant action of the AP to capture the ALT.
I flew from factory back to my basea after instalation of AP 74 and i did not get hte chance to study the manuals
have agood day
sorin