Skyview Classic VPX Display Error

Atimoore

Hi

We are currently running two classic Dynon Skyviews with a VPX System attached.

I have identified a bug in the VPX page.

When the checklist tool is open and then the VPX page is selected it is not shown and the screen buttons become unusable.

The only solution is to turn the system of (not recommended in flight).

Am I missing something or is there some way to fix this issue?

Video of error.

Cheers

djones

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm,
What software version do you have. This appears to be a software bug as I duplicated it here. Let me know so I can build a case for
the software guys to correct the issue.

airguy

Hmm,
What software version do you have. This appears to be a software bug as I duplicated it here. Let me know so I can build a case for
Knowing how far back the software issue goes may be helpful - but with all due respect, if you duplicated it, you have the case for the software guys.

Atimoore

Hmm,
Hi, thank you so much for the help and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The software version is 15.4.7

I look forward to hearing on the progress of the case.

Thank you again

Attachments

• C305B2D6-57F0-40D9-93F4-E00D622E8EAF.jpeg
    C305B2D6-57F0-40D9-93F4-E00D622E8EAF.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 131

djones

Administrator
Staff member
I have this scheduled, but it won't make it into the V16 release. There will probably be a V16.1 release fairly soon after V16 comes out.
Meanwhile, I found out it works fine as long as you don't use the 50% or 100% engine pages. 20% will keep the checklist open and
opens the VPX page so at least you have a work around until we get it sorted out.

Atimoore

I have this scheduled, but it won't make it into the V16 release. There will probably be a V16.1 release fairly soon after V16 comes out.
Meanwhile, I found out it works fine as long as you don't use the 50% or 100% engine pages. 20% will keep the checklist open and
opens the VPX page so at least you have a work around until we get it sorted out.
Fantastic, thank you so much for the help. Keep up the good work!