SV-AP-PANEL lights up but not recognized

tme2fly

I love flying!
I used my SV-AP-PANEL several times without issue then after installing some updates and a few flights without using it I noticed that it does not work. It lights up when the system boots up but it isn't recognized on the network page. Any ideas??? Thanks

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Chris, is it missing on the network page, or is it there but highlighted in red?

Is the LED on the back lit, and flashing?

You can always do a re-detect of the network to try. If that doesn't work, try plugging it in to a different cable in the network to make sure the cable is OK (or use the test cable that came with your displays).

If those all fail, it probably needs to be repaired.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Please call Dynon Avionics Technical Support - 425-402-0433 to arrange for a Return Material Authorization (RMA).

Chris, is it missing on the network page, or is it there but highlighted in red?

Is the LED on the back lit, and flashing?

You can always do a re-detect of the network to try. If that doesn't work, try plugging it in to a different cable in the network to make sure the cable is OK (or use the test cable that came with your displays).

If those all fail, it probably needs to be repaired.

tme2fly

I love flying!
I think I need to send it in. It is not in the network list at all...The LED backlight comes on and I tried a re-detect several times. I will try plugging it into a different location just in case. Thanks