SV D1000 boot up problem

WA85

I love flying!
I am experiencing random boot up issues with my SV D1000. Every 2nd or 3rd power up, the SV D1000 screen remains dark and the COM says "no-SV". Either re-cycling power or pressing buttons 1/2/5 will cause it to boot up immediately. Other times, it boots up normally when the power is turned on. Any ideas what might be the problem?

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Please do a quick test - disconnect the SV-BAT-320 backup battery and power it up 5 times.

If, with the battery disconnected, the SV-D1000 turns on "cleanly" with every application of power, but turns on intermittently with the battery connected, that is a known issue with the hardware of the SV-D1000 and we can fix it. Unfortunately, it has to come back for repair - contact Tech Support - support AT dynonavionics DOT com, or call 425-402-0433.

I am experiencing random boot up issues with my SV D1000. Every 2nd or 3rd power up, the SV D1000 screen remains dark and the COM says "no-SV". Either re-cycling power or pressing buttons 1/2/5 will cause it to boot up immediately. Other times, it boots up normally when the power is turned on. Any ideas what might be the problem?