SV1000 no BOOT

jeanmi

Hi sorry for my english,
i have a SV 10000, yesterday i start my rv8, the SV1000 start i go to fuel station, i stop my airplane the SV1000 say POWERING DOWN IN ... and he down. i make refuel.
When i go back in the plane,  i try to start the SV1000, impossible the screen is already black.

i try :

- push button 1,2,5 : the screen are more black but when i release already black but i little less.
- i remove the backup battery : same problem
- I try the next day : same problem

hardware:

SV1000
Version : 3.3
ADAHRS
EMS220
Backup battery
Autopilot
MAP-270
SN : 2959
first start : 6/06/2011
aircraft : Vans RV8

jean-michel Boucha

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Thanks for describing what you did in detail, and including your system components including the firmware version.

If you've removed all power from the display, including the backup battery, which it you have done, and have the latest software, which you also have, then this may in fact be a hardware problem. The only other thing to confirm is that there is enough voltage (>10V) on the SkyView connector. You might also try disconnecting the SkyView Network connections from the display and see if that changes anything.

One final test you might try before sending it back is removing the SkyView display from the aircraft and sending it to us is to test the display, by itself, on the bench, with just power (from a regulated power supply or a charged 12V car/airplane battery) and ground connected on the D37 connector.

If none of those things produce good results, give our technical support team a call at 425-402-0433 or an email at support at dynonavionics dot com.