SV32 has newer firmware and I can't overwrite it with older firmware

kawaiuk

Hi Trying to configure my D10A AP I have one New SV32 and a used SV32 the DSAB system has been updated to the 2016 firmware 5.6.1.253
the system can see all ie EFIS AP74 EDC and the 2 SV32s ..... all have been updated however one of the SV32s has a later firmware version
15.3.5.4999 and an error Cannot overwrite newer firmware " with older firmware" I need all to be running the 5.6.1.253 the 2016 D10A a how to fix ?? please

Rhino

If I'm not mistaken, the SV32 was upgraded several years ago, and some of the older ones can't be updated unless they're returned to Dynon for update. I would contact them directly to confirm that. But I have to ask, is this affecting operation? If not, I can't think of any reason you'd need to worry about it.

kawaiuk

This servo has the latest firmware installed looks like for a skyview system (I bought it used) I can identify it on the D10A DSAB bus…. However because it’s not running the 2016 firmware …. It will not configure on the bus and I get an error “cannot overwrite newer firmware” so the AP will only function in roll as this will be the pitch servo….. if there was an option to factory reset the servo back to a firmware before the 2016 update then that may help ….. so in short I need to force an overwrite of the newer firmware

Rhino

I'm not sure you can overwrite the new firmware. You should contact Dynon Technical Support.