TruTrak Servos?

bcam37

I have a EFIS D100 and EMS D120 in my RV9A. I installed these before Dynon had the autopilot option, so I also installed a TruTrak AP2. I was happy with this panel until I saw SkyView!

Now, I'd like to upgrade to a SkyView 10 & 7 inch. I was hoping (dreaming?) that the Dynon AP could be configured to use my TruTrak servos? I don't mind re-pinning the connections, but removing and reinstalling both servos is a big job.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Brantel

Nope,

Totally different technology on everything other than the motor so they are not compatible.

The good news is that the Dynon servos fit in the same spots as the TT ones. The other good news is that in most cases the wires you have pulled for the TT will be OK to use with the Dynon servos (different pinout though).

The other good news is that you can most likely sell your TT servos quite easily...

PhantomPholly

Welcome to the forum!

In case you are not familiar with it, the forum at Van's Air Force has the largest community of experimental aviators in the world.  You can post any aviation-related equipment for sale in the Classifieds section (so long as it is not a non-RV aircraft - but parts are fine if an RV could conceivably use them) at no cost, and responses often come within hours.