Unable to adjust pitch or bank D-3

Tcheairs

from the settings menu I am unable to adjust the pitch or bank of my new Pocket D-3. The only adjustment I have is to reposition the instrument itself to achieve a level attitude on the ground. Also not able to adjust in flight

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
The adjustment settings are meant to be used to compensate for minor mounting misalignments, and are adjustable on the ground or in flight. You generally want to adjust it so that it so that it represents the true attitude of the aircraft (which may not be level on the ground, for example, in a taildragger). You might get in touch with our support team for further help with this issue (contact info in our signature).

Tcheairs

I appreciate the canned response, but please read my post...I have NO ADJUSTMENT whatsoever...I'd appreciate a response from a technician at Dynon...

Rhino

That wasn't a canned response. He was giving you the info to contact a technician. Technicians don't monitor the forum.

Tcheairs

Please forgive my ignorance, but where in the response is there a link to Dynon support? All I see in the left side “box” is a Dynon logo stating that the response was from the Dynon staff. At the Dynon website, all I can find under support is a link to this forum. So, how exactly do I contact a technician via phone to discuss my issue.

Again, my pitch and/or bank angle in D3 from the tool in the settings cannot be adjusted one iota. I assume “small corrections” means 1/8” to 1/4” My only adjustment option is to tilt or rotate the entire instrument on it‘s Ram mount.

RV8JD

Please forgive my ignorance, but where in the response is there a link to Dynon support? All I see in the left side “box” is a Dynon logo stating that the response was from the Dynon staff. At the Dynon website, all I can find under support is a link to this forum. So, how exactly do I contact a technician via phone to discuss my issue.
You have to be logged in to see signature blocks, including the one in Dynon's post.

On most (if not all) Dynon Experimental webpages, at the bottom left under "Important Links" is a "Contact Dynon" link. Tech support is one of the contacts listed there.

Last edited: