Ver 16 just caused my D1000 to lock up

peter9545

I love flying!
I just applied version 16. I have two D1000s. One of them , s/n 2003, is now locked at the Dynon splash screen and will not start. The second screen s/n 2124 has updated.

I have a call in to Dynon and am waiting a reply. I am wondering if it is about the earlier version?

I suggest those with older panels exercise some caution else you may find yourself grounded.

swatson999

A friend with dual screens (HDX) just called me (he's not on these forums, I recommended he join) with the same problem. He may join and post here. Meantime, I'm trying to help him out. I recall that in the past, the backup battery was involved in some of these lockups, IIRC, so I suggested disconnecting it and trying again tomorrow. Anyone else with this issue, or any suggestions, while we wait (and before contacting Dynon directly)?

TIA!

Don Pedro

I just applied version 16. I have two D1000s. One of them , s/n 2003, is now locked at the Dynon splash screen and will not start. The second screen s/n 2124 has updated.

I have a call in to Dynon and am waiting a reply. I am wondering if it is about the earlier version?

I suggest those with older panels exercise some caution else you may find yourself grounded.
I just had the same issue last night. Same setup, two D1000, one screen locked and will not start.

Did you receive a solution from Dynon?

peter9545

I love flying!
I had to get the locked up screen 're-flashed'. I took it to a local Dynon dealer and they carried out the process.

Then its a case of reloading some of the databases, reconfiguring the network etc to bring it back to a fully functioning system.

I have a suspicion that the issue was caused by a poor connection to the USB when the original process was done, the system has upgraded now so I don't think it has anything to do with the version of hardware as I suspected may have been the case initially.

Akash408

Friend I am new here can you tell me about D1000 .I want to know about display convert any power