Version 16 Firmware

jrock836

I just installed Version 16 - Skyview Classic and it's causing me some problems. When I go back to the hanger I would just like to go back to the earlier version I had. Does anyone know if the system will allow me to install earlier versions.

Thanks!

Palmer180

Same here - Support offered to email me the earlier version files, but you can't just download them.

jrock836

Same here - Support offered to email me the earlier version files, but you can't just download them.
I think I still have the old file on a usb memory stick at the hanger, so I'll give it a try if it will load an old file..

JTD

First flight with version 16. ADSB gosted my airplane as conflicting traffic almost continuously. Any suggestions

flyingart

I love flying!
Changed to V16.
After update, EMS no more available.
EMS in Network available.
Force Network not possible. 😤

Would like to change back to V15.
Does anybody has this Version for me secured?

Thanks for assitance
Dominik

DBRV10

Changing back to V15 will not help you, contact Dynon directly. But before you do.

Please verify that if you have two screens you ran the upgrade on one screen then the other and ALL items were connected to the network and powered up. Such as AP servo's. Not that this seems to be your issue.

flyingart

I love flying!
Hi David,

thanks for your reply. I only have one Display installed.
What is confusend, when I flashed up to v16, all items in Network are updated and listed. But EMS has got the red X.
Than tried to force Network, and up from this point, the EMS isn´t longer more in Networklist. Forcing again doesn´t solve the issue.
Will check on weekend all connections and try it again.

Regards
Dominik

skysailor

You should try the Configure function. Go to SETUP MENU>SYSTEM SETUP>SKYVIEW NETWORK SETUP>CONFIGURE. This will find your EMS again. It should work normally when this is complete.

Stevec

If it’s the same issue that I had with the knob panel Remove the ems physically from the network. Power up and reconfigure the network. Power down and reattach the ems. Now power up and reconfigure the network. This was the suggestion from Dynon and it worked for me as I have not had a problem since.

jrock836

Holy thread steal Batman! I can’t tell for sure who is replying to my question or to flyingart or JTD questions!

preid

Well I stayed on this bat channel to hear of the various Issues, but batman I thought the commissioner was sending you the v15 firmware so you could go back to the old version? What’s your question again riddler?

jrock836

Well I stayed on this bat channel to hear of the various Issues, but batman I thought the commissioner was sending you the v15 firmware so you could go back to the old version? What’s your question again riddler?
Nope, I think that was the Penguin who was having a file sent to him by Commissioner Gordon. I already have the old file and a couple of debug files that I believe will have to be run.. I was hoping to hear from someone who successfully managed to go back to the old firmware before I tried it. I really don’t want to end up with a brick for a glass panel!

skysailor

I have rolled my firmware back using the debug files. The procedure is actually quite simple. I can give you the details if you like.