Vertical Power Integration

triple7driver

Howdy Dynon Guy,
It was nice to finally meet you at SNF ! Somehow I always pictured you as being taller though ;D Anyway here is a great company whose products I plan to use on my next aircraft http://www.verticalpower.com/VP200.html

They are currently thinking of working with Grand Rapids Tech but I think they should work with you guys instead. Of course this looks like something you guys could make but you're understandably a little busy right now. Do you think the NG would be able to work and play well with a device like this ????

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Remember that our next generation line will start fairly comparable to our current system (plus synthetic vision), and grow from there. So an answer on any integration with other specific products is really a little while a way and hard to answer at this point. But, we'll want to have compatibility with as many other products as we can.

RV9APlane

Check with Marc Ausman on his site.  I talked to him at SNF and plan to use the D180 with the VP-200 and he says it will work great together.  

Bruce