What do I need for A/P, and when?

Rhino

I just ordered the rest of my Zenith CH 750 kit (already had the tail kit) and I'm trying to plan my autopilot install. The panel, FlightDEK D180 and engine won't begin until the fuselage is almost complete, but I want to install any applicable autopilot hardware in the airframe as it's being built. I'm getting an SV-32, an SV-32C and my AOA pitot tube (I want AOA display) during the fuselage build, but what else, and when? I know I'll need two wiring harnesses (primary and engine), but is there any reason why I would neeed either of those before I get to the point of building my panel and installing the engine? I'm installing a Jabiru 3300. The rest of the panel will consist of:

Garmin GPSMap 696
Icom IC-!210
PS Engineering PMA8000B-MP3 audio panel
Garmin GTX 330
Dynon AP74

DBRV10

I should not say this here, but the 750 or Savannah are such light and easy VFR machines for short journey's...... what do you need one for at all! ;)

But I guess, you deserve to be lazy like me! :D

Just run a few STP's through the fuese and wings for the A/P, and you can mount the servo's later, assuming the controls are similar to the Savannah

DBRV10

Shielded Twisted Pairs are cables. In building your panel and wiring the plane you should be using some 2 core and 3 core with shields, mainly for audio wiring.

Use the 3 cores for the A/P disconnect and a spare pair, a 2 core for the DASB runs and seperate power in....I forget what gauge now...18 guage or whatever the manuals suggest..

Cheers