Which wires get twisted from Skyview Audio to the intercom

Cbrian

I don’t have my D37 harness handy, so I can’t look at it. My question is that the intercom wiring instructions have the ground and left audio (13 & 30) from Skyview labeled as twisted. So you run the left Audio and ground in a twisted pair and not the left and right Audio in a twisted pair? If I had my harness handy I would just look (Smile). Any help would be great. Thanks Clint.

jakej

It’s actually 13 & 31 that are joined together & 30 is the audio ground.
Installation manual rev AD v15.3 page 4.33 refers. Is that what you’re after?

Cbrian

Maybe... I’m confused as to which wires need to be twisted together. What I think you were referring to here is if you have a mono input and not stereo you splice the left and right together so both singnals go into a mono device as a single input. What I’m curious about is the connection made from the Skyview display to the SV-Intercom-2S. In the Intercom installation manual
(Document 102061-000, Revision A, page 2-3)
About the bottom third of the wiring diagram it shows the connection for the Skyview Audio. Above the left Audio input (pin 13) it says twisted and below the ground input (pin 30) it says twisted. I read this as you run the left Audio and ground in a twisted pair. This doesn’t make sense to me. Wouldn’t it be the left and right Audio in a twisted pair? I’m just wanting some clarification before I wire it up... (Smile)

Cbrian

Thank you Jake! I appreciate your help on this. It just did not make sense to me to twist the ground with the left but not the right. If I had had my D36 Harness handy this would have been a non issue. That’s probably why no one has ever brought this up before. Thanks again for your help Jake!