Happy to see this Certified Forum.

bob m

Thanks Dynon. Any news on when a few more videos might show up? I know you've been a little busy, but its been a long time between vids.

Flying_Monkey

Super excited that this forum exists. My HDX for certified install is under way right now.

Just a suggestion for Dynon- would be very nice to have individual user names for Dynon representatives posting on this forum. It would be a more personal touch for the support and help us users follow threads and direct questions.

djones

Administrator
Staff member
Super excited that this forum exists. My HDX for certified install is under way right now.

Just a suggestion for Dynon- would be very nice to have individual user names for Dynon representatives posting on this forum. It would be a more personal touch for the support and help us users follow threads and direct questions.

Some of us already do;)

bob m

I'm really liking my new panel: C-172N. (that is a handle to activate the Ballistic Recovery System-BRS-parachute behind the fuel valve)
new panel.jpg

Douglas

Hey Bob,
Nice panel! I too have a Cessna 172N model with a twin screen dynon system newly installed. Just wondering about the details of your ballistic chute system.
Weight, cost and time to install? Any negitives? I know the positives :)

bob m

Thanks, Douglas. The ballistic chute system adds about 80 pounds to the baggage area. My wife and I consider the C-172 a basic two seater with lots more room than my RV-6A so the extra weight isn't a real issue with us, especially since I have the 180 HP conversion with GW of 2550. It took about a week to install.