10.1 chart issue

eric.reed

I love flying!
Siminular type problem just cropped up on mt SV D700 sn 3003, 10.01.2777 sofware with adhars sn 5868 and gps 250. I do not have SA charts. Departing KCOE yesterday, just after lift off the map page went red for about 10 sec. the pfd page was Ok. Display in 50/50 mode. then about 30 sec after that it went complete yellow for a few sec. The rest of the hour flight behaved as advertized. This unit has only about 4 flight hours on it since install last Jan and is still in the 30 hour free map period.

This almost sounds like normal behavior. On takeoff, terrain highlighting turns on. By default, terrain within 100 ft will be red. Once you have climbed above that, terrain will be yellow until reaching a second level, 1000 ft above the terrain by default. So the only problem is that you describe a 30 second period without yellow in between. Is that accurate?

60av8tor

Ok - a little more info:
485874C8-1DA5-4A99-BD03-9F5A8151A794.jpg

Other answers below:

Hi guys - we're still trying to chase this down, but haven't found a way to reproduce it here. Of those of you that have seen it

How reproducible is it? seems random.  I've only had it happen 3 or 4 times
How long in flight? every time has been a good while into the flight - at least :30
How long charts have been displayed?not long.  I almost always fly with the terrain map and temporarily pull up the sectional
Temperature in environment?nothing out of the ordinary
USB stick brand?PNY
USB stick size? 16 GB
Hardware version (SETUP MENU > LOCAL DISPLAY SETUP > SCREEN HARDWARE INFORMATION > HARDWARE VERSION).
Which modules and number of displays installed? 1 SV1000/AHARS, transponder, EMS, ARINC, ADS-B, radio, intercom, AOA, bup batt
Does it happen every flight? If not, how often?no.  See first answer
Is there some particular action that seems to "trigger" the behavior? nope
What are your display serial numbers?
What version of SkyView are you running?
What location in the world were you in when you saw it?
around Savannah, Ga and in between Oshkosh and Ga - maybe KY, TN...

cessnadriver850

I love flying!
Yes that is correct but I never noticed it do that before. will keep a look out for it again on next flight. so far really happy with the system as I have not had any of the troubles that others have reported.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
For those of you that are seeing the sectional warping/repeating issue - try upgrading to SkyView 11 (just released yesterday). Does that change anything?

swatson999

For those of you that are seeing the sectional warping/repeating issue - try upgrading to SkyView 11 (just released yesterday). Does that change anything?

dunno yet...looks like it's time to go flying and test 'er out! :)