The Skyview downloads page already discuss version 3.2 as if it is ready to go, but the page has only 3.1 available. Are we close to getting 3.2? Thx

PeterBain

I have just fitted brand new SV and awaiting 3.2 so i can fit my battery.

I am not keen to have a "rainbow screen"

Trust 3.2 will sort this for once and all

woneill

So we owners can make plans, can DYNON give us some idea of exactly when to expect the v3.2 release?  :)

thibault

In the 3.2 release notes, I don't see mention of the "SV-BAT-250 connected can "cause" the chip corruption problem" being corrected.

Is it corrected? I would like to reconnect my backup batteries.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Tom,
3.1.1 technically fixed all battery issues with SkyView that caused any memory corruption. We have not had a single case reported with 3.1.1. However, 3.1.1 caused some issues with serial ports, so the release note for 3.2 reads:

"Fixed: Serial port problems that was created between 3.1 and 3.1.1. Primarily affected serial ports 1 and 2 ability to communicate properly with external devices on some displays."

In any case, all known issues with batteries are resolved with 3.2, so you are welcome and encouraged to hook the batteries back up.

Trev,
You should update with all modules and servos powered on. It goes smoother this way, but your method will work as well.

flyingboy

I am looking forward to reconnecting my Battery backups to see if everything is OK. It makes me a bit nervious but need to see how it goes. Thanks Dynon.

palark

HELP!  I just started the update process and all seemed to proceed OK until it started updating the ADAHRS.  I now have the dreaded red cross on the screen with the message ADAHRS FAIL.  When I press the MSG button it says PRES ALT FAIL.

What do I do now?

Roger :(

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
First, turn the system all the way back off and then back on. It may solve itself.

If it doesn't, re-run a network config from the setup menu.

If that doesn't work, give us a call.

The "pres alt fail" is warning you you don't have a pressure altitude source for your transponder altitude encoder.

n223rv

I have a dual screen 10" setup. When I update the first screen, I get the same problem (red X over everything) everytime. Just update both screens, then reboot both systems and once they are both running the same software version you should be fine.

At least that has been my experience.
-Mike Kraus

flaude

big problem with the 3.2

specially on the EMS side. everything seems to work fine on the Map system and I can now load file from my skydemon but that the only positive point:

the EMS fail totally. I only now have Fuel flow and RPM . All the other data from the DB37 are gone and impossible to find them back. I did the sensor upgrade and maybe this is the problem. I can find in the debug date that my sensor are working but impossible to display them. They are all with a beautiful red cross!!!

is this the news sensor def ignition that I have download??

palark

I have a dual screen 10" setup.  When I update the first screen, I get the same problem (red X over everything) everytime.  Just update both screens, then reboot both systems and once they are both running the same software version you should be fine.

At least that has been my experience.
-Mike Kraus
Thanks DS and Mike. All OK now!

Roger :D