A message for RV builders from Dynon's Robert Hamilton

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
The world of experimental aircraft builders is a small one. I’ve met many of you at Oshkosh and other shows over the years, and I know the commitment it takes to build and maintain your own airplane. When some of us have misfortune, it is felt by all of us. We’re in this together.

The difficulties that Van's has experienced over the last six months is known to us. We have seen the effects through decreased sales to RV builders, and know the pain firsthand from our own employees who are in the process of building RVs.

My message today is simple: We want to help.

Therefore, we are offering a special discount to those builders who are directly affected by the change in pricing on aircraft kits they had previously put deposits on.

If you are one of these customers and purchase certain Dynon and Advanced Flight Systems products between January 30, 2024 and the end of Sun ‘n Fun (April 15, 2024), we will rebate you 5% to help out. Because we know that some kit lead times may be longer than usual, we will also warrant these products for an additional year (4 years, instead of the usual 3).

We will need documentation from you showing proof that you are an affected customer.

I am sure there are ways to game this, but we are asking you not to do so, and work with us to fairly share the cost with those who are directly affected.

We are experimental builders and owners here at Dynon, and our goal has always been to help make it affordable for anyone and everyone who wants to fly. That is our mission, and has been for 24 years.

For full details about this program, please visit this page.

Robert Hamilton
President, Dynon

Last edited: