A question for users of HDX 10" display

Lancair

I am wondering how much panel space is obscured from view by the bottom angled portion of the HDX display. I understand the Skyview Touch and the new HDX both have the same panel cutout; however, the angled portion of the HDX seems like it might block the view to switches or decals installed directly below it.

My panel is going in a Lancair 360 and panel real estate may be an issue if the angled portion blocks the switches below it. Has anyone found this to be a problem?

CGameProgrammer

I love flying!
The full dimensions are published on Dynon's website. Just stick some folded paper or whatever at the correct width along your panel where the bottom edge would be of the panel and see if it blocks anything. On my aircraft it blocks nothing because it directly faces me (angled up towards my face).

N11VX

I love flying!
It took me a while to find this... The ledge kicks out 1". The overall depth from the panel is almost 1.5" total. The bezel itself is just shy of .5".

I have a way smaller panel than you and going to be doing my best to wedge this display into my plane.

-Randy