A Small Request For EMS Layouts.

sunfish

I love flying!
I’m not ungrateful for what Dynon has done for the EMS engine instrument layouts - they are great, but in my opinion, could be even better.

How hard would it be to code two new widgets? These would be a vertical and a horizontal white line of adjustable length and position so that we could put boxes around groups of instruments on the pages?

By that I mean boxes around primary operating instruments (map, rpm, fuel flow), health (oil pressure, temp, fuel pressure), fuel, volts, amps, EGT, etc. like big aircraft do to help declutter the panel and promote good eye scan practice.

Anyone else think this might be useful? I’m trying to make my EMS panel layout both logical and easy to scan and I have some “gotcha’ alarms such as low fuel, battery management system etc. that need to be grouped.

DBRV10

HDX has them. I doubt the screens ill cope in Skyview Classic, but I could be wrong.

I normally remove them, I hate them. Especially on the bottom engine band.

I also find there are very few if any EMS pages I cant set up nicer and more logical and eyeball ergonomically than most I see.

But you being you might be very anal about all that stuff like I am, so I expect a good layout!