Adding SV com panel to network

Walt

I am adding a SV com to my Skyview setup. Looking at options to link it to the network. Currently I have two displays that have two network ports each. There is a network cable connected directly from one of the connectors on each monitor.
Since the Com panel has two network connectors, I thought I would :
Unplug one of the network cables that connects the monitors..... plug that into the com panel port 1....then install a network cable going from port 2 on the com panel, back into the now open port on the monitor. Should work...right?
Thanks

jakej

The Dynon 'panels' that have dual 9 pin dsub connectors - they both have parallel connections internally therefore are the (same as electrical or other double adaptors) therefore you can 'daisy chain' them from one panel to another. Dynon also have cable SPL (splitters) for that purpose if you run out of sharing capability.
PS- RTFM Install Manual Rev AI, pages 2-2 to 2-3, 2-10 & 2-14 to 2-17. Simple;)
HTH

Tom_RV10

Yes, that should work. I have a 3 panel setup, SV COM, Autopilot, 3 Servos, EMS, Redundant ADHARS and Knob Panel. A fairly complex series of network connections and it all works!

Walt

Thanks… I was thinking that the display panels may require a direct connection….all the drawings I’ve seen show it that way.
Appreciate the input!

RB-RV9A

you can connect however you can, as long as they are all plugged in. Think in form of water faucets. As long as you Connect the pipes the water will flow, no matter what direction.