Adjusting Stall Speed Indicator

Animosity2k

Noticed that on my 2012 Flight Design CTLS w/ Dual Dynon Skyviews that the stall indicator beeps almost every time I take off. This happens even when I maintain the smallest angle of attack upon takeoff. Does anyone have any ideas? I am new to the Skyview. So far I am liking it a lot just needs some tweaks I think!

Raymo

I love aviation!
Adjust the minimum speed for AOA to be higher. Mine is set to 40 knots so it won't beep when under that speed (stall is 53 clean, 48 dirty). I still get the audio tone during some takeoffs but ignore it.

Animosity2k

Adjust the minimum speed for AOA to be higher. Mine is set to 40 knots so it won't beep when under that speed (stall is 53 clean, 48 dirty). I still get the audio tone during some takeoffs but ignore it.

I'm a bit confused! If you set it 40knots wouldn't it beep anytime your UNDER that speed? Your post says you set it to 40knots and it won't beep when under that speed? Where do I go to adjust this? Also I could not find where to change from 6pack to the ribbon styles! Sorry for so many questions. New to Aviation, new to Dynon, and loving every second of it!

Raymo

I love aviation!
Chapter 4 of the installation manual > SkyView Audio Output Settings

Go to SETUP MENU > SYSTEM SETUP > AUDIO SETUP > INHIBIT AOA BELOW AIRSPEED

Animosity2k

Chapter 4 of the installation manual > SkyView Audio Output Settings

Go to SETUP MENU > SYSTEM SETUP > AUDIO SETUP > INHIBIT AOA BELOW AIRSPEED

Thanks! My manual is from 2012 so I just downloaded the new one!