ADS-B PARTIAL

dzubot

I love flying!
I have same issues happening in Canada after recently updating my skyview touch. Now ads-b says partial. Was flying yesterday and a guy with ads-b said I was flickering on his display coming on and off. Flight aware track is also showing me all over the place where used to have nice track. As I do survey mapping work grid flying it looks like a maze vs nice grid track. We don’t have ground ads-b here in Canada so normally it says no radar but now just says partial. And going into the ads-b menu says no service. There was a firmware update sitting there for the ads-b and transponder. I have updated it now so will see if it helps. Definitely something got messed up with ads-b after the newest firmware update for the skyview.

Swaflyer737

I have same issues happening in Canada after recently updating my skyview touch. Now ads-b says partial. Was flying yesterday and a guy with ads-b said I was flickering on his display coming on and off. Flight aware track is also showing me all over the place where used to have nice track. As I do survey mapping work grid flying it looks like a maze vs nice grid track. We don’t have ground ads-b here in Canada so normally it says no radar but now just says partial. And going into the ads-b menu says no service. There was a firmware update sitting there for the ads-b and transponder. I have updated it now so will see if it helps. Definitely something got messed up with ads-b after the newest firmware update for the skyview.
Just a reminder, the new software removed the "NO RADAR" message and instead displays "PARTIAL". In essences, nothing has changed except the displayed message.