AP Panel Button Inconsistent

jnmeade

Even before the most recent software update, my AP Panel AP switch would sometimes not start the AP. I could invoke it through the menu on the HDX. Once functioning, other buttons on the AP Panel seemed to work normally.

Rhino

Intermittent problems are the worst. I'd check the cable/pin connections and contact Dynon if the problem persists.

MikeD

This may not be the same problem, but I am having similar issues regarding pressing buttons and not having functions invoked. So is my wingman.

I have the latest screens/hardware/firmware. I sent my units back to Dynon. Turns out my problem is a software issue. I have my screens back (with the problem) while Dynon is investigating. You can read more about it here: https://forum.flydynon.com/threads/functions-not-invoked-when-button-pressed.15049/

jnmeade

Most recently, I was able to use the AP button to bring up the green AP symbol on the display while on the ground. I shut it off. In the air, the AP button would not work but the AP icon in the display menu worked, as stated above.

Pfactor

Even before the most recent software update, my AP Panel AP switch would sometimes not start the AP. I could invoke it through the menu on the HDX. Once functioning, other buttons on the AP Panel seemed to work normally.
Contact Dynon , the panel needs to go back for repair. It’s a problem I have seen before . I jar recently sent one back for the same issue . The up/down buttons were intermittent