AP panel issues continue!

pgtuck

I have been working thru AP issues for the last two months. Issues that included pitch control issues and constant roll slip and pitch slip indicators. Dynon support helped resolve many of the issue. One additional issue that just came up is: Each time I start up the plane the AP panel is not recognized on the network. In turn that renders my pitch trim in-op. Pitch trim is wired to the AP panel for auto trim. This new problem came to be when I replaced the AP panel at the request of Dynon. The new AP panel is on the new software version. If I go to; detect auto network configuration the AP will not show up. If I force network configuration The AP panel still will not show up. When I remove the AP panel unplug it and reinstall it will work. This process must be repeated each time the aircraft is shut down. This problem did not exist with the other AP panel I sent in. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Wiring harness has been ohm'ed out on each connector.

DBRV10

Email Don Jones at support@dynonavionics.com because I too have seen an episode of this before but it has gone away.

This is a wild guess, but do you have an iPad (with SIM card) or phone mounted anywhere on or near the panel? I do wonder if there is at times a communication error induced from RF from mobile devices. I have no proof but I have seen one client occasionally suffer this and we are trying to prove if the tablet device is the cause.

Just rule this out first is my suggestion.

pgtuck

Email Don Jones at support@dynonavionics.com because I too have seen an episode of this before but it has gone away.

This is a wild guess, but do you have an iPad (with SIM card) or phone mounted anywhere on or near the panel? I do wonder if there is at times a communication error induced from RF from mobile devices. I have no proof but I have seen one client occasionally suffer this and we are trying to prove if the tablet device is the cause.

Just rule this out first is my suggestion.
At the time of the latest incident there was an iPhone in the cockpit. It was off and the WiFi was turned off. No iPads used .

jakej

Maybe you have a USB power supply converter plugged in to your 12v socket regardless of it being actually connected to another device - thought I’d just mention this as some brands are known to cause problems. Disregard my comment if you don’t have one 😉