Avionics panels for sale

Charlee

Following upgrade of my instrument panel I sell the following avionics in excellent condition

(used for just over 100 hours):

Following a major update of my instrument panel, I’m sell in very nice conditions (flown about 100h) the following

1. Avionics: Dynon EFIS D-100 (including frame mounting)...... €1200.00

2. Dynon EMS D-120 (including mounting frame)....... €850.00

3. Dynon remote compass EDC-D10A........ € 75.00 Dynon

4. HSI Expansion Module HS34...... €400.00

5. Garmin transponder GTX327......... € 650.00

6. Garmin COM/NAV radio SL30 (including mounting frame)........ €2850.00

7. Aero Heated Pitot 24VDC ........ €750.00

Kindly follow the sequence and let me know whichever is your choice.

( Email : edblor@protonmail.com - tel. 34826235427 )

Last edited:

thelwall

Very interested in the D10A remote compass. Pay via paypal?? Postage to UK??

Thanks
David

Rhino

Might I suggest you change the "@" to "[at]", or something similar? There's a whole lot of bot activity here, and some bots mine email addresses so they can send you spam.

Marc_J._Zeitlin

Might I suggest you change the "@" to "[at]", or something similar? There's a whole lot of bot activity here, and some bots mine email addresses so they can send you spam.
Do you actually think that the bot writers don't have the ability to parse "at" in place of "@"? That accomplishes nothing... Maybe 20 years ago it helped, but that ship has sailed.

Rhino

Ability, yes. Initiative, not necessarily. Harvesting email addresses is so easy that many don't bother. There's multiple ways to parse it. While some expend the effort to compensate, many do not. Many of these folks also buy 'packages' that contain the bots, rather than developing them on their own. Sort of like a hacker's eBay. Most aren't developers at all, and go as cheap as they can. That gives them the least capability. Malware often works the same way. That was the case a few years ago when I was working internet security, and recent reports indicate it's still that way, at least to some extent. We did the same thing for defense. We'd acquire those packages ourselves, analyze the contents, and craft safeguards against them. I imagine AI will make things even worse as time goes by, though. I hate spam, so even a partially effective effort is worth it to me. If you don't feel it's worth the effort, then don't do it. But that doesn't make it a useless idea for everyone else.

Charlee

Ability, yes. Initiative, not necessarily. Harvesting email addresses is so easy that many don't bother. There's multiple ways to parse it. While some expend the effort to compensate, many do not. Many of these folks also buy 'packages' that contain the bots, rather than developing them on their own. Sort of like a hacker's eBay. Most aren't developers at all, and go as cheap as they can. That gives them the least capability. Malware often works the same way. That was the case a few years ago when I was working internet security, and recent reports indicate it's still that way, at least to some extent. We did the same thing for defense. We'd acquire those packages ourselves, analyze the contents, and craft safeguards against them. I imagine AI will make things even worse as time goes by, though. I hate spam, so even a partially effective effort is worth it to me. If you don't feel it's worth the effort, then don't do it. But that doesn't make it a useless idea for everyone else.
@Rhino thank you for your input.

Charlee

Sold the remote compass already no longer available.

Here still available for sale.

Avionics: Dynon EFIS D-100 : €1000
Dynon EMS D-120 : €750
HSI Expansion Module HS3: €350
Garmin transponder GTX327: € 550

Kindly follow the sequence and let me know whichever is your choice.

Email : edblor@protonmail.com
tel. 34826235427

Charlee

For further inquiries, you can email to edblor@protonmail.com
We are still in the market

Updated list and price

Avionics: Dynon EFIS D-100 : €875
Dynon EMS D-120 : €700
HSI Expansion Module HS3: €300
Garmin transponder GTX327: € 450

Neatly used in good condition

Smmilke

FYI to everybody this seller is bogus.

I emailed him interested in the HS34 and ask for a pic.
He replies with a picture.
I reverse image search the picture, of an HS34 installed in a panel, and it comes from a thread on this forum of a different user’s airplane.
I email the seller and ask for a picture of the unit removed from the panel.
He replies with the excuse that he is selling the airplane and the new owner might keep the HS34 installed if it doesn’t sell.
Seller says the unit is installed in his RV6A, but the thread on this forum from which the pic came indicates the picture is of a panel in a completely different type of airplane.
I ask for another pic of the unit as it sits, but including a note with today’s date in the picture, it may be a long wait for that reply…