AvPlan Australia plates not displaying.

fpgath

I love flying!
I successfully installed 13.0.2 and downloaded from AVPlan Australia the Mega VFR chart, IFR Enroute Low chart and Australian DAP East and West. The VFR and Enroute charts display on the Skyview but not the DAP charts. CHARTS is not shown as an option on the top line when viewing airport information. I downloaded the DAP charts a second time but still no success.
Has anyone go the DAPs to display?

bevan

I love flying!
Hi Finley

I've sent you an email - the Plates need to be unpacked into a ChartData/Plates folder on the USB stick

fpgath

I love flying!
Thanks Bevan,

Below is a copy of Bevan's instructions:

"Hi Folks

Dynon Skyview version 13 is now available. This version of the Dynon software supports the Australian maps and approach plates. To install, unzip the MegaVFR and IFR maps into the root folder of a USB stick.

To install the DAP East & West;

Create a ChartData folder on the USB stick

Create a Plates folder in the ChartData folder

Unzip the DAP east and west ZIP file in the Plates folder

When you then plug the USB stick into the Skyview, the plates and maps will be usable".

To add to Bevan's instructions. The unzipped DAP file is a Folder which contains two files. Do not place the DAP Folder into the Plates Folder. Instead open the DAP Folder and move the two files individually into the Plates Folder you created. Worked for me!