Backup ADHRS shows failure

pgtuck

Struggling with ADAHRS issue. I have dual ADAHRS (200 s/n 09383-201 s/n 05565. The backup (201) ADAHRS fails after a engine restart only. It never fails on first flight. If landing for fuel the backup shows failure on restart.
ADAHRS source selection shows alternate ADAHRS is disabled. Moving to screen selection where choice of enable or disable. The enable button does nothing. Network status shows both ADAHRS online and ready. When viewing the compare screen Secondary ADAHRS shows disabled.
Network status shows both ADAHRS online and ready. Message on PFD shows ADAHRS errors!
CFF102D2-3821-43F6-A505-831FCB38DAF5.jpeg

Akash408

Ok but this problem is only solved with update and force load.remove ADAHRS plug and reinstalled it after cleaning.and compare both ADAHRS.and check enable button.i think the problem is only with software

maartenversteeg

I love flying!
Hopefully your issue can be resolved with a forced reload. But I had a problem, that looked very similar to your problem. My redundant redundant ADAHRS, would also be talking to the Skyvie display without problem (network connections worked fine), but it woudl complain about internal problems (I don't remember the exact error message). I had to send my unit in to Dynon and they repaired it. So you might contact Dynon support to see if they can shed some light on your problem