G Grod New Member Joined Mar 31, 2021 Messages 5 Dec 21, 2022 #1 Does anyone know what pins the back up battery needs to go to on a 2nd screen install. Glenn. I purchased cable from vans but there is no battery cable plug like is on the first screen for the second one. Hope I’m clear. Thanks. Last edited: Dec 22, 2022
Does anyone know what pins the back up battery needs to go to on a 2nd screen install. Glenn. I purchased cable from vans but there is no battery cable plug like is on the first screen for the second one. Hope I’m clear. Thanks.
Stevec Active Member Joined Jun 24, 2020 Messages 171 Dec 21, 2022 #2 Pin 2 for +ve and pin 23 for -ve as per the installation manual Page 9-1
Rhino Well-Known Member Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 1,932 Dec 21, 2022 #4 If that's your phone number in the first post, you should probably remove it. Not a good idea to post your phone number online.
If that's your phone number in the first post, you should probably remove it. Not a good idea to post your phone number online.