Battery unit unavailable

Tuiliere

flying a RV7 in France.
Hello, I fly with my skyview system still 3 years (2 D1000 touch). 2 weeks ago my right screen asked to make the test battery. I made it and it was OK. During my last flight I had a Caution yellow warning (see my pic) and the system asked me a second time a test battery but it seems the battery has 0,00 volt and the screen shut down immediately after I turn of the switch. Can you tell me what it could be ?

in advance thank you
sylvain

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
The 0V reading implies that the battery is not being seen by SkyView at all. So check that it's physically connected, of course. But it could indicate an actual failure of the battery at a coincidentally weird time, given that you'd just tested it.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
The 0V reading implies that the battery is not being seen by SkyView at all. So check that it's physically connected, of course. But it could indicate an actual failure of the battery at a coincidentally weird time, given that you'd just tested it.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member