Brand new SV-D1000T Touch Classic

MN_Flyer

Brand new SV-D1000T Skyview Touch Display. I decided to add a second display to the aircraft before the build is done and opted to purchase new HDX. This one is brand new in the box. Great value for anyone looking for a single-display aircraft or to add a second display to a Skyview Classic system. Looking for $2600, as new non-touch Classics are selling for this. Please message with any questions. I have a few other Dynon items, some Approach Fast Stack harnesses, and other odds and ends available as well.

Tom broadhurst

Brand new SV-D1000T Skyview Touch Display. I decided to add a second display to the aircraft before the build is done and opted to purchase new HDX. This one is brand new in the box. Great value for anyone looking for a single-display aircraft or to add a second display to a Skyview Classic system. Looking for $2600, as new non-touch Classics are selling for this. Please message with any questions. I have a few other Dynon items, some Approach Fast Stack harnesses, and other odds and ends available as well.
I am interested in the1000 the touch screen option does not matter to me I have 2 of them now and would buy it for a back up I would offer 2000 if your interested please reply thanks tom

Tom broadhurst

Thanks for the reply Dan. But like I mentioned it would just be a back up for me anyway so I’ll pass good luck with your sale. Mn flyer where are you in mn Tom

Rocket Man

I am interested in your sky view touch
When was it purchased?
How long will the warranty be for?
What other dynon items left?
Whats your best price?

MN_Flyer

Hello again Dan where are you in mn I am in winona tom
Hi Tom...

I am based at South Saint Paul. The "plane" is currently undergoing some avionics work in Florida, but hoping to get it up here to the area before the snow falls...... next year.

MN_Flyer

I am interested in your sky view touch
When was it purchased?
How long will the warranty be for?
What other dynon items left?
Whats your best price?

Hi Rocket Man!
Email sent directly to you. For the benefit of others, here are the answers to your questions:

The D1000T was included with an experimental kit that I purchased. The original owner purchased from Aircraft Spruce in 2014. The warranty period is three years, so there is no factory warranty remaining. I would personally guarantee that it arrives in working condition and give you a month or so to test out and make sure everything is functioning as expected.

I just sold an extra COM radio here, but will be installing all the other included equipment in the aircraft. All the Dynon equipment is great; I just wanted to install dual HDX displays to start with (therefore, selling the SkyView Touch).

I'll just cut to the chase on price.... I think I would be willing to sell for $2400 with shipping to the lower 48. That's a couple hundred bucks cheaper than a new, non-touch Skyview Classic. This doesn't have a factory warranty, but I will guarantee that it arrives working. The absolute worst case scenario is that it stops working on you months or a couple years down the road and you have to pay a <$500 flat rate repair fee from Dynon. Still a great value even if you had to pay for a repair out of pocket down the road.

I hope this all makes sense. Please reach out if you have any questions or would like to purchase,
Dan