Can not insert images

Eric_Greenwell

I love soaring! Flying is good, too.
I'm unable to attach images to my posting. When I try to do so, I get this message:

NOTE: If you had an Attachment in your post, you will need to reselect the Attachment again in the Browser Box for security reasons.

Reselecting the attachment, then trying to Preview, gets the same message. I've posted images before without difficulty - what's the problem?

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
You cannot preview a post with an image without re-inserting it after the preview. You must post directly. This has always been true with the forum software we use.

Eric_Greenwell

I love soaring! Flying is good, too.
You cannot preview a post with an image without re-inserting it after the preview. You must post directly. This has always been true with the forum software we use.

I hope I remember that the next time I post! The other forums I use show the image in the preview. Here's what would have saved me 20 minutes of fooling around, trying to post the images: change the warning message to this:

"Images will not show in the Preview. To have them show in a posting, reselect the images after doing a Preview, then Post without doing a Preview."

The current message "NOTE: If you had an Attachment ... " doesn't make it clear that it won't show in the Preview.