Certified Audio Panel/Intercom

SenecaManica

Unfortunately, Dynon doesn't have their intercom certified yet. I'm working on the new panel design and wondering what audio panels you guys are using ....

I've heard great things about PS Engineering! My only experience is an old KMA24 and a GMA 340 that needs replacing (buttons are all faded/peeling)

Thanks for any input!

LTLong

I have a Garmin 350 audio panel and it works great. Full disclosure, the plane came with Garmin radios, audio and transponder, so I didn’t have to pay Garmin prices for that portion of the panel.

GKC Aviation

Everything I have installed from PS Engineering has been bulletproof.
Just finished a PMA6000B into a Cessna 150L. It's one of the lowest cost certified models of the range, and it's great bang for buck.
I've replaced loads of the old GMA340's with the PMA8000C units (usually due to the Garmin button problems)
Full disclosure, I'm a PS Engineering dealer, but I became a dealer because I like their products.

jakej

I agree, GKC. - PS engineering (I’m not eligible to be a dealer) is my only choice when it comes to needing an audio panel & Maker Plane for audio mixers for most other installs.😉

Pfactor

Unfortunately, Dynon doesn't have their intercom certified yet. I'm working on the new panel design and wondering what audio panels you guys are using ....

I've heard great things about PS Engineering! My only experience is an old KMA24 and a GMA 340 that needs replacing (buttons are all faded/peeling)

Thanks for any input!
So a inside baseball. The 340 audio panel uses the same tray an inactions as

Thanks for any input!
the 340 audio panel sashes the same tray, cantons and basic wiring as . Any ps engineering 8000, 450 . Avidyne or Garmin . You may have to modify the unswicthed inputs for your application but for the most part plug and play . If your headsets will need to be stero to maximize some features